Saturday, September 8, 2007

Movin' Along





Well, I'm starting to feel better during the day but at night it's horrible. I dread when 7:00 pm comes around. If I can get to sleep, it's not as bad but I still have a rough time. I'm 12 weeks along on Monday, so I hope that this will going away very soon. It let up a lot around 14 weeks when I was pregnant with Hayden.

I've been searching on-line and decided that even though Hayden's bedding is perfectly fine, I want new for the baby. Both boys had new and themes and this baby will be getting it too. I've found these at Overstock.com and I like the first two themes for a boy and the last two for a girl. All four are very reasonable on price. As long as I can get the entire theme done for $100 or less is my goal. I never had it with the boys but I would really like to have a glider rocker chair. Those are fantastic!! We'll see.

I'm starting to get excited about finding out if it's a boy or girl. I think we've decided upon a boys name - Colin. For a little girl, not so sure. I think deep down I'd be in shock if it really is a girl. I'm used to having boys. I'd be nice but such a big change. I think sometime the middle of October is when we'll get to find out.

I go on Tuesday to the Perinatologist and I'm nervous. Whatever it shows it won't change the outcome but I still hope it shows the baby is fine. No Downs Syndrome, Spina Bifida or Trisomy defects. Anders is going with me, so I'm very glad. I don't want to go through the scare I had with Hayden. I don't handle the "what-if's" very well. I want to know either good or bad, just give me the actual facts.

Well, I think I'm going to try and sleep some more. The "ick" is here and I don't want to end up laying on the bathroom floor tonight even though the fuzzy mats are fresh and clean.

No comments: