Monday, May 11, 2009

Guess Who's Walking???

Lily, that's who!!!

For the past two weeks she will go from sitting to standing without holding on to anything but hasn't wanted to take any steps unless she's holding onto your hand. Sometimes she will just stand there and then lower herself real easy back down to the floor.

Tonight she kept doing that but she took three steps towards me.

I accidentally dropped a sock on the floor while folding clothes in our bedroom and she picked up the sock and was waving it around. She was standing there and then I held out my arms for her to come to me and she actually walked towards me. I was so excited and called the guys in from outside to show them. She walked for them too.

It's so cute as she smiles real big and then when she gets to you she will clap her hands and giggle.

Pictures will be posted soon. :-)

Photobucket

No comments: