Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tangled

It was cold, gloomy and drizzling rain. I wanted to do something fun on this cold day but wasn't sure what to do. Hayden didn't have pre-school today so he would be home with Lily and I. Then we saw the commercial for the Disney movie, Tangled.

I showed them the previews online and they both were very excited to go. Off we went to the early afternoon movie at Showplace Cinemas and I'm SO HAPPY we went!!

It was one of the cutest movies I've seen in a long time. Hayden and Lily loved it and I did too. They both were so cute sitting and eating their popcorn and giggling. About 40 minutes into it, Lily climbed onto my lap for the rest of the movie. (Even better...getting snuggle time in with my girl)

It was so cute hearing them tell Daddy and Will about the movie. You should hear a 2 1/2 year old try and say "Rapunzel"...hilarious!!!

This is one movie I will purchase when it comes out. On the fence about this movie...don't be...it was GREAT!!

Photobucket

No comments: