Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Change

Sometimes you need a change and not because something is bad, but because you want to try something else. This is what I've done in my work life.

I work nights weekend option in Patient Registration at a hospital emergency room. I've been there for 2 1/2 years and overall it's been an OK place to work considering you're in the emergency room and you see and hear everything plus it's open 365/7/24.

I saw a position that interested me and also knowing and like who would be my new co-workers, I decided to apply. Within 3 days of applying I got a phone call for an interview and then 5 days later I got a phone call from HR stating they wanted me to come. So as of 1/23 I'll be working in HIM (Health Information Management) and I'm excited about it. I'll still be at the hospital but now in a different area.

I'm glad that I took that chance and looking forward to the change.

Photobucket

No comments: