Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Girl

We went to the pediatrician today and Lily is growing and doing good.

She currently weighs 8 lbs. and is 21 1/4" long. We've got a bad case of baby acne going on but he said it's nothing to worry about and to just wash her face with warm water. I remember both boys getting this too around this age.

Lily started to cry when the doctor went to listen to her heart and Hayden jumped up and held her arm and said "no cry be-be gurl...heart" and then he started to breathe real deep. He was trying to tell her that it was ok. Serious mommy moment there...I got a lump in my throat seeing that. He was so sweet and caring towards her.

She also decided to pee when I went to lay her on the scale. There was a puddle on their floor and in my hand. The nurse and I had the giggles over that one. Hayden just sat back in his chair and said "ewwwww". She will do this often if she gets a chill while naked.

I had a good time out running around with both Lily and Hayden and then we went to get Will at school which is so fun for Hayden. He watches for him and then claps when he sees him. I think all three of them are very fond of each other.

1 comment:

Christie said...

I'm so glad that they are all getting along so well. It's so cute how Hayden protects his sister already.