Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wonder Pets

In the morning I let Hayden watch a bit of tv. Usually we watch the Disney channel and see Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse, and Tigger Pooh. Here lately we've flipped the channel and begun to watch Nick Jr.

On Nick Jr. they have Go Diego Go, Dora the Explorer and Wonder Pets.

I love the Wonder Pets. They're so adorable. They use the animation style of photo-puppetry which manipulates photos of real animals. The three animals are elementary classroom pets who rescue baby animals by using teamwork. Ming-Ming is the duck, Lenny is the guinea pig and Tuck is the turtle. Ming-Ming is my favorite. I think it's cute when she says "this is swerious."

Once you hear the theme song it's in your head all day long. Which is a good and bad thing. This is one new show that I really like. I guess I'm not the only one who likes this show as it won an Emmy this year.

No comments: