Saturday, February 7, 2009

Snuggling with Daddy


This is the view that I saw when I came to bed one evening.

I took a long bath and knew that Lily was laying in our bed for a bit before I got there. I thought this was so cute!!

Sorry for no posts this week. It's been a hectic week. We finally got to come home last weekend and Anders and I both had horrible colds. Will and Hayden got a little bit of a cold but Lily was real sick. Plus she's cutting her front teeth. On Wednesday she was so pathetic with fever and horrible runny nose. She's doing much better now and getting back to her little self.

We also had our house inspection on our current house Thursday and need to get a few thing fixed before the closing on 2/20.

It's been a stressful week but hopefully next week will be better.

1 comment:

Dana said...

What sweet pics. What a nice thing to walk into!