Friday, January 1, 2010

2010


Another new year is now upon us. I can't believe that in a few days Anders and I will be celebrating our 10th Wedding Anniversary. Where has 10 years gone? It's gone so fast.

Also, within a few more days we will be leaving on vacation. I think ALL of us are getting very excited. The only bad part is the flying. I DO NOT like to fly. Just the thought of flying makes me nauseous and it makes my hands sweat. At least the entire flight is supposed to only take 2 hours. It will be worth it...it will be worth it...it will be worth it...{sigh}

One of the projects I'm going to do this year is Project Life by Becky Higgins. The concept is you take a photo a day and write just a few sentences each day. There are other suggestions on how you could use the kit but that's how I'm going to use mine. I think it will be so nice to look back on 2010 and see what life was like for our family. The small things, mundane tasks, fun times, work, school, playing...our life. It's a scrapbook but to me it's a daily diary with a snapshot included.

Today is day 1, now only 364 days to go :-)

Photobucket

No comments: