Sunday, March 28, 2010

Hello Spring!!

I rarely do something for myself or buy myself something anymore. Why?? I don't know. I think it's something that moms do to themselves over time. You always want to do things for your kids, spouse, family and friends and somehow you push yourself to the back of the line.

I've been sad and stressed the past few weeks and I think the reason why is I always put other things first. I can't do that anymore. Once in awhile I need to ask for help and take time out for me, so I did that. Anders watched the kids for a few hours and off I went by myself. At first I felt guilty about it but then I realized it was nice. I went and looked at the craft stores, ate lunch, tried on shoes and went to look at purses.

Instead of only looking...this time I bought myself something. I got a new purse and the matching wallet. I love it!! It's the new fabric line of Vera Bradley called "Make Me Blush." It just says spring to me and it makes me very happy and we all need some happiness, right?

Photobucket

No comments: