Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Anniversay

Yesterday was our 11th. wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe that we've been married for 11 years. Time has gone SO quickly.

A lot has taken place over the past 11 years. When we first became a family it was just the three of us and Will was only 3 1/2 years old. We've had two more additions to our family with Hayden arriving in 2005 and Lily in 2008 and we've had two four legged family members arrive too. Fritz arrived in 2002 and Lucy has been with us 3 months. We've got to travel a lot too with trips to Denmark, Canada, Bahamas and several visits to Florida. Plus with the expansion of our family we moved into a larger house in 2009.

I can't wait to see what the years in the future will bring. With us together, we can deal with anything. I hope it's nothing but joy and happiness.

I'm so glad Anders that you "picked me" and for the record, I'd pick you all over again too. I love you so much!! Happy Anniversary honey :-)

Photobucket

No comments: