Friday, January 25, 2008

It's Over

I've never been so glad to see a week be over. After talking to HR this afternoon about all the issues going on I hope there will be some resolution to the things that have been happening.

Of course they're asking me to stay as long as possible. My actual due date is 3/24 and with both boys due to blood pressure and just my body can't handle being pregnant once it reaches the 37 1/2-38 weeks. This would make me having the baby between 3/5-3/10. That would really only give me a week at most home before I have the baby. I'll just see how it goes. My ob is behind me, so I'll let her know for sure in the next few weeks and see how my health goes.

I'm over talking and thinking about this. I'll go...do my things...and head home to what's most important. My husband and boys. Let the weekend begin!!! I'll be done with work tomorrow, Saturday, at 3:30 pm and it's off to do some shopping. I want to go to Gymboree to redeem my Gymbucks, Hobby Lobby and Michaels.

No comments: