Friday, March 14, 2008

Today is the Day

It's 2:00 am at the moment and I should be asleep but I have a whole range of emotions going on. Today is the day that the baby will be born. We have to be at the hospital in 5 hours to start the induction.

I fell asleep around 9:30 pm and was awoken at 1:30 am by some strong contractions. Since I've been up they're coming pretty frequent so even if I wasn't supposed to come in today, I may be going into labor already. Either by the induction or going into labor on my own, I will be having a baby today.

Anders came home yesterday at noon and doesn't haven't to go back to work until Monday, March 31. It will be very nice having him home. I'm so glad his company changed the policy for fathers and allowing them to take leave also for the birth of their child. I can tell he's very excited and can't wait to see her.

My next post will be pictures and the statistics of the baby. It's finally time.

No comments: