Sunday, August 24, 2008

A Summer Afternoon with Lily





Here's some pictures of Lily that I took one afternoon last week. The faces she makes are just priceless and she loves to giggle and smile.

Last year at this time I had the horrible hemorrhage and thought I had lost the baby. I remember laying in bed wondering and thinking about what August 2008 would be like. Would the pregnancy continue? Was I carrying a girl or a boy? Would the baby be healthy? Would I ever feel good again as the morning/noon/night sickness was very bad at that time. I had already made one trip to the emergency room for severe vomiting and dehydration. I was so scared and worried.

Looking back now, I can say it was all worth it. We got a perfect healthy baby girl. This family wouldn't be the same without her. We love you so much little Lily.

1 comment:

kris said...

she is the cutest!! You are blessed!
kris