Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Anniversary

Today Anders and I celebrate our 9th Wedding Anniversary.

When we met I didn't know what this single guy would think of me being divorced with a very young little boy. He would be going from bachelorhood to having an instant family. I never will forget what he told me while we were dating...he said "What that man didn't want, I do. I want a wife and a family." I knew he was the one for Will and I.

I love him for being such a great dad to Will and adopting him and giving him his name. When we married Will was only 3 1/2 years old. Will has said he doesn't every remember dad (Anders) not ever being there.

Then all the years of infertility issues and we finally were able to have Hayden. I knew the love and commitment he had towards Will but to see him with a newborn baby. My love just grew even more for him. Then our wonderful surprise, Lily, this spring. To see him love his baby girl. You couldn't ask for a child to have a better daddy. He's hands on and spends time with them and they adore him.

On this day 9 years ago I loved him but on this day I love him so much more. I hope we have many more years together. I love you!!

1 comment:

Dana said...

You are going to Disney in 2010 also? SO are we.. but we were thinking Feb.. since we will have our taxes back by then!