Monday, August 31, 2009

Crazy 8

Out at the mall we have a new store that just opened called Crazy 8 and it's in the Gymboree family of stores. Just based on this, I knew that I would love the store and I was so right. Cuteness everywhere for girls and boys. I told Anders that I wanted to "look" around but looking around soon turned into purchasing. How could I resist and Hayden and Lily don't have any clothes for fall that still fit.

While there, Hayden was playing around with a cute little blond haired girl who was close to his age. They were talking and just goofing around. The next thing you know she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. The mom was so embarrased and apologized several times. Hayden heard the mom say this to me and he ran over and said, "It's ok mommy...I liked it." What am I going to do with this boy?

Photobucket

No comments: