Saturday, September 5, 2009

Shopping for a Little Girl

After having two boys, I knew that I was going to be in trouble when I found out I was having a girl. I just LOVE shopping for her. There are so many cute things! I think she likes it too as she did so good tonight. It was a girls night out. Plus I got Lily her own Build-A-Bear puppy and play phone. Hopefully she will leave Hayden's puppy, Woof-Woof, alone now.

I got things for fall and winter. Everything is just so adorable. I went to Gymboree, Old Navy and Crazy 8. We got shirts, leggings, shoes, jacket and even a little pink tu-tu skirt. She has some cute things to wear to the meeting. I love little girls in tights and dress shoes.

The one thing I can't buy yet is hair accessories. Her hair isn't long enough and it's so thin and wispy. Here's a sampling of some of the things I got for her.













Photobucket

2 comments:

Dana said...

OMG those clothes are adorable! I bet you both had a ball!

Melissa said...

Awww! Rhett and I saw that little tutu at Old Navy last week and even he thought it was adorable! I'm glad you got it...Lily will look so cute in it.